Wednesday 24 July 2013

Jennifer Lawrence's Proenza Schouler Ensemble - Comic-Con 2013

Can Miss Jennifer Lawrence be any more adorable? This cutie was at 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' press line during Comic-Con 2013 in San Diego, California on Saturday.

Like Lily Collins the day before, Jen was on trend with a Proenza Schouler Resort 2014 A Line white skirt, which should of been a lot shorter and a monochromatic crop tee with zig zag print.

I find Lily's look to be more youthful and better styled, but I cannot help but love Jen for trying.

The Nicholas Kirkwood ankle boots are heavenly, but are out of place with the rest of her look. For me it's the mix of textures that have me thrown. The lace booties would of been more appropriate with a little white shift.

But hey she got the crop top right. Bless her heart. I love Jennifer Lawrence.

BUY THE SHOES
364608_in_xl















No comments:

Post a Comment