Sunday 28 July 2013

Rita Ora's Just Cavalli Giddup

Busy girl, Rita Ora was found at The Scotch Club in London after a family dinner with her parents. 

Ora changed from her Fendi ensemble into a bright Just Cavalli Spring 2013 plisse dress with asymmetrical hem and white blazer with matching lapel and shoulders.

I had to look at it a few times, but the dress is gorgeous. The cut reminds me of something Britney Spears would of worn back in the day minus a blazer.

Not many people could get away with this look, but Rita is adorable and is my new Riri (sorry Rihanna). 

I love the visible suspenders. As I keep saying, if you can't do this when you're young, when can you do it?

Paired with some pretty major white Altuzarra Fall 2013 over the knee boots, Rita was ready for a hot night out.

BUY THE DRESS!
(tamer version)
Just Cavalli Flouro Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment