Saturday 17 August 2013

Beyoncé, Over The Short Hair Already?

OHPIX/bauergriffinonline.com

I, like everyone else was shocked at Beyoncé's decision to cut her famous locks, but it seems that she's either over it already or hubby Jay Z hates it. I am just a little confused as to why you would get rid of amazing hair to replace it with extensions. I was excited to see how she would style her short do. I did not expect this.

Another thing. Why is it that as soon as these girls chop their hair off, they start exposing bras and wearing high waisted denim shorts? I do like her gold Ellen Hunter headband however. 

Her Citizens of Humanity 'Chloe' Cut off Shorts are available from farfetch.com and harrods.com, Tabitha Simmons striped Espadrille Sneakers are available from bergdorfgoodman.com and neimanmarcus.com.
OHPIX/bauergriffinonline.com
Beyonce, Short Blonde haircut
INSTAGRAM



No comments:

Post a Comment