Friday 30 August 2013

Girl, you stole my McQueen: Hayden Panettiere Vs Nicki Minaj

Hayden Panettiere arrived at the 'Late Show with David Letterman' on Wednesday at the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC.

She also debuted her new bangs. I'm a sucker for bangs and Hayden looks amazing.

Her intricate Alexander McQueen stained glass mini dress is amazeballs. Edgy, utterly cool.

Looks familiar? That's because we've seen Miss Nicki Minaj wearing the same dress a few weeks ago. 

Who wore it better? Hmmm Nicki's curves certainly pop, I find the print stunning on her. I like her red pumps better than Hayden's pairing of Saint Laurent Paris 80 ankle booties, which I find a little too much. I would of preferred black booties with her look. 

Overall I love Nicki's look. She looks sophisticated and polished. Aside from the shoes, there isn't much to fault with Hayden. 

The dress is available at net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment