Friday 4 October 2013

Kerry Washington | Prada Gingham Print Gown | New York City

kerry-washington-scandal-season-3-premiere-saks-fifth-avenue-prada-gingham-gown-stella-mccartney-belt
I am a massive fan of Kerry Washington. Her style us pretty effortless. She was in NYC to celebrate Season 3 of her hit show 'Scandal' at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Now this might turn into a debate, but I really love her Fall 2013 Prada Gingham Print ball gown. I know that most won't like it, but who cares. She cinched her waist with a light pink belt by Stella McCartney, which I thought was cute.

A combo of 'Little House on the Prairie' and a very toned down un-corsetted version like 'Gone with the Wind'.

She added Christian Louboutin white patent Queue de Pie pump featuring a lace up front.

So sue me, I adore this look.
kerry-washington-scandal-season-3-premiere-saks-fifth-avenue-prada-gingham-gown-stella-mccartney-belt-2
Credit: Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment