Friday 4 October 2013

Madonna Covers Harper's Bazaar November 2013


Madonna looked like a bondage queen on the November 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar (US). And also one of most revealing interviews I think I've read of the singer.

The 55 year old singer (YES 55) also looked divine in an mostly all black/gold fashion shoot photographed by Terry Richardson. 

Here's some of what she had to say in the magazine - 

On her adoption of son David: "I decided it was an embarrassment of riches and that there were too many children in the world without parents or families to love them."

On the adoption controversy: "A real low point in my life. I could get my head around people giving me a hard time for simulating masturbation onstage or publishing my 'Sex' book, even kissing Britney Spears on stage at an awards show, but trying to save a child's life was not something I thought I would be punished for."

Read more at harpersbazaar.com 



A studio portrait of Madonna in 1978 after the future pop star just moved to New York City.
A studio portrait of the future star in 1978 (Photo: Michael McDonnell/HultonArchive/GettyImages)

Madonna, in 1978, when she was studying dance in New York City.
Madonna in 1978 when she was studying dance in NYC (Photo: Michael McDonnell) 

No comments:

Post a Comment