Tuesday 15 July 2014

Rashida Jones pulls a Kate Middleton | Beverly Hills


We've watched Duchess Catherine and Michelle Obama re-wear clothes many times over, which shows if they can do it the rest of us can. Actress Rashida Jones also proves Hollywood can get in on it too. 

Attending the 2014 Television Critics Association Press Tour at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills on Sunday, Rashida picked something old and something blue in the way of electric blue Céline trousers: Previously worn in 2012.

In addition to the pants her look features white J Brand collarless blouse, white Madewell blazer and Isabel Marant bow detail pumps.

The pumps are blah. Blazer: A little boxy, but I think its meant to be that way. I find the whole look okay. I wish I liked it because I love her. 

Getty 

No comments:

Post a Comment