Tuesday 15 July 2014

Two Looks One Ashley Greene | New York City

Ashley Greene In Carolina Herrera & Alexander McQueen - The Today Show & 'Wish I Was Here' New York Screening

Spotted: Ashley Greene

The actress sported two looks while promoting her new movie 'Wish I Was Here' in New York. 

Ashley opted for a Carolina Herrera Fall 2014 sleeveless knit top and palazzo pants with abstract print & Christian Louboutin pumps for her 'Today Show' appearance. Whilst I love the look, I hate the shoes with the ensemble. Her visible toes freaks me out. 

For the New York screening she chose a more muted look with an Alexander McQueen long sleeve shift dress styled with Christian Louboutin pumps and a McQueen clutch. 

For a daytime program, her colourful vibe works well. But I love her McQueen look the best. 

You can buy the palazzo pants (includes crew neck sweater) here

AKM-GSI and Getty 

No comments:

Post a Comment