Thursday 13 November 2014

10 Outfits, One Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore: Peter Hidalgo
Verdict: I am pretty speechless. She is ravishing. Her boobs are pretty outstanding too.

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore: Red party dress
Verdict: Cute as a button

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore:
Verdict: One of my least fave ones, but she still looks okay.

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore: Roberto Cavalli
Verdict: Just the right amount of sexy. Divine. 

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore: Full lace bodysuit
Verdict: I do not know how she does it without having everything fall out. Outstanding.

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore: Gareth Pugh
Verdict: I love her and the dramatic cape. She is my fashion super hero.

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore: Alexander Wang
Verdict: Sporty, cute and her butt is AHHH. MAZING.


What She Wore:
Verdict: I wish we got to see the full dress. Dinosaur got in the way (apparently pissing off Nicki). But what I could see, I loved it and that retro vibe.

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore: Saint Laurent
Verdict: My man loved her 60s vibe here. Me too. 

Nicki Minaj

What She Wore: Little black dress and green coat
Verdict: I love the coat. She looks adorns.


Getty 

No comments:

Post a Comment