Thursday 11 December 2014

Do You Feel Inadequate Watching A Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?




For me the answer is mostly no, kinda, maybe. Yeah okay even though every year when Victoria's Secret air their annual fashion show, I occasionally look down at the chocolate I am eating sighing at Candice Swanpoel strutting the runway or looking at my extra post pregnancy fat I still have while watching mothers of two - Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosia. No, I don't feel inadequate...just a little unfit. 

victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014-1
adriana-lima-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014
Lily-Aldridge-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014
models-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014
hozier-candice-swanpoel-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014
Candice-Swanepoel-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014
Joan-Smalls-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014
victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014
constance-jablonski-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014
_Jourdan-Dunn-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2014


















































Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment