Wednesday 3 December 2014

Lindsay Lohan | London





Lindsay Lohan attended the Chopard Christmas Party in London this week and yet again I am stunned by her choices. 

Lohan chose a pretty fricking awesome liquid sequin feather trimmed dress from Matthew Williamson, but my one question is: How can she make something so expensive look so cheap when she wears them? 

Another question I have to ask: I saw the amount of shoes she owns on her show 'Lindsay'. Why on earth would you choose animal print platform pumps? 

I also am a little perplexed with the scratches on her legs. Either she can't shave properly or its drunk injuries. 

So back to the dress. I think I've established that I really like the dress, but no-no on the footwear and the fact I would have loved if Rita Ora or Zendaya wore this. 

I would really love Lilo to bounce back. Not just her career, but her fashion sense. 

We Believe In You Linds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment