Friday 27 June 2014

How Justin Theroux outdid Jennifer Aniston?

Justin-Theroux-In-Dior-Homme-w-Jennifer-Aniston-The-Leftovers-New-York-Premiere
SPOTTED: Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston and beau Justin Theroux attended 'The Leftovers' New York premiere on Monday. Having not being seen on the red carpet since May 2013, I wanted to see how the couple's style panned out. 

Justin is pretty stunning. When I first saw him on 'Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle' as Drew Barrymore's tattooed ex-boyfriend I nearly died.

Justin opted for a navy blue suit by Dior Homme with gold pin instead of a tie. While Jen looked like she got the "leftovers" with a muted black shirt dress. I do however love her Saint Laurent sling backs.

I think it's time for a change Jen. #FreeTheLittleBlackDress

Getty


Jen's Black Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment